Financial Management and Resource Mobilization
The Principal is vested with financial powers. He is the chief custodian of all resources of the college including finances and works out plans for utilization of college funds in consultation with the staff council and CPDC. For effective and efficient use of available financial resources, the college adopts the following mechanism.
- All the finances of the college are deposited in different bank accounts and cheque system is followed for withdrawals.
- Building grants both UGC and government are handed over to Govt. of AP construction agencies such as Roads & Buildings, Panchayat Raj, AP Education Welfare and Infrastructure Development Corporation (APEWIDC) and works are executed under their control.
- Laboratory equipment, computers and books, etc are purchased under the control of respective purchase committees constituted for the purpose.
- All developmental activities of the college are carried out under the supervision of committees that include representatives from teaching, nonteaching staff and students.
- Collection and deposit of examination fee and other fees from students are entrusted to respective class teachers (ward in-charges).